BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Blogger Thursday

I check out Lookbook almost everyday. The different looks there inspire me a lot to dress up and be stylish. I am no fashionista like I've mentioned before, I leave that up to my sisters, who are more in tuned to style and fashion. Until lately a friend of mine told me that I dress like a grandma... OUCH! That really hurts! Well I do admit that after getting married, I got a bit (or very much?) comfortable and relaxed with my choice of clothes. When I look inside my closet, I see lots of t-shirts and jeans. I have a few skirts and dresses but never wore them like for 3 years! (gulp!) So I guess I really need a makeover. That's why since January, I started organizing my closet and took out all the frumpy and grandma clothes that I have. Good riddance! Some of them I sold in Ebay and some of them I gave away. Now I buy clothes which are more fresh and lively. No more grandma looks!

So every thursday I am going to feature some my favorite Lookbookers and fashion bloggers who made me inspired to look good and feel good.

Today I feature Golestaneh. Check out her blog and looks!


http://www.emocutez.com


Source: Golestaneh

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails