BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm Loving...


I am loving Katie Holmes' outfit here. It looks so sweet and stylish. I haven't seen her in such a cute outfit for a long time.


She usually dresses up like a mom (no offense to mothers). I love her coat and frou-frou top. It matches the whole outfit very nicely. And the boots! I so love love them! I think as a public figure, whether you like it or not, you should at least take some time to dress nicely when going out. Not like as if you just got out of bed. As an artist, you have to project yourself properly (shoutout to Britney!). You have some "reputation" to protect. I mean you wouldn't want to be called "paper bag" by your fans and the paparazzi don't you?....


Source: X17

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails