BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Caught!

Remember what I told you about MH finding out about my account balance? Well he did! And ironically, he found out about it the same day I blogged about it. Funny isn't? Is it karma or what? (or maybe he read my blog... *scratches forehead*)

Well he was not mad (kind of). He was a bit upset cos he thought I have so much money in my account *sigh*. And I felt bad cos you know he's working everyday... But you know as a woman, you need things that men don't. But still I admit, I did overdo it last month. Only last month people! I needed new clothes. WHY? *drum roll* I added some weight (5 unwanted freaking ugly kilos OHMAGAWD!) and my clothes doesn't fit anymore - YIKES!!!. There I said it. Truth be told. So I am putting my credit card into "house arrest". No shopping anymore for this March and April. Unless he pays for it.... JUST KIDDING!

But just to be clear, I have no credit card debts. I know my limits. MH is just too careful about money (very careful). I am not saying he's "kuripot", just careful. And I do understand that. So I am sorry Schatz (darling in german).



Photo source: Unknown

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails