BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Exams!

Exams are coming up so I'm spending my days now studying. Yeah studying! I have one this coming thusday and another one in April. I can't remember when I really did some hard reading and memorizing... I think it was 5 years ago when I did my license exam for midwifery. Now I am doing it all over again for my residence visa.


I find it so hard nowadays to concentrate. Before, I could learn and memorize lessons in an hour! I guess my mind is not in tuned anymore (learning etc... I do more leisure reading since I finished school.). Or maybe I am just too stressed with so many things. I really really hope that I pass this test. It is very important to me. And by the way, I have an interview this coming thursday. I'm soooo nervous about that one too. It is my first time to do an interview in german. I guess you can imagine how hard that is. Well at least for me. It is already hard for me to do an interview in english, what more in german? Interviews are not my thing. I'm such a nervous wreck whenever I have interviews. My face turns red, my ears become hot and I stutter! So embarassing! But since you cannot avoid it, I just tell myself, "courage my friend, courage!". Wish me luck guys!


Source: Skyla.Jayne via Flickr

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails